This ordinary pasta salad is Very Delicious
Gluten-Free Chickpea Pasta offers a protein-rich complement to seasonal green beans, cherry tomatoes and sweet corn. it’s Topped with simple oregano vinaigrette, this Gluten-Free Chickpea Pasta is sure to be a hit at your next summer barbecue. So Enjoy this fresh Gluten-Free Chickpea Pasta take on a classic summer dish.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Chickpea Pasta
- Take 4 ounces of fresh green beans, and Slice into 1-inch pieces
- Take 8 ounces of chickpeas pasta shells
- Take 1 quartered pint cherry or grape tomatoes,
- Take 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from 1 ear)
- Take 1/2 a red onion, finely chopped
- Take 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Take 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Take 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Take 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a Medium boil. Add the green beans and cook for Around 3 minutes, or until just tender.
- Use a strainer to scoop out the beans and put into a bowl of ice water (to stop the cooking). When It will cool, remove and pat dry.
- into the boiling water, add the pasta and cook according to the Product package directions. Drain into a colander and pass under cold running water to be cool your pasta. and Shake out excess water.
- Then combine the pasta, green beans, tomatoes, corn, onion and parsley In a large bowl,
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and Black pepper. Drizzle over the salad and toss well to combine. Serve.
Nutritional information (per serving)
Pasta Gluten-Free Chickpea Pasta Nutritional Value in 4 serve
Protein: 16 g
Carbohydrate: 43 g
Total fat: 11 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Dietary fiber: 11 g
Sugar: 11 g
Added sugar: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 271 mg
Enjoy More Recipes : A Healthy Recipe For Dinner