How to know your Skin Types
How to know your Skin is Oily or Dry? There’re Easy Way to know your Skin Types is it Got Oily, Dry, combined, Normal or Sensitive Skin Type. and some Tips for Care Your skin.
usually, people has Five Different Skin Types. It’s may can Oily, Dry, Normal, combination of Oily and Dry Skin, and may Sensitive Skin. When you Understand your Skin Types you can Take care Your skin As your skin is Needed. and Very Effectively you can Prevent Wrinkles, Radicals, and Age signs.
How to know your Skin is Oily or Dry or Any other Types?
Now we’ll Show you Easily how can Determine your Skin Types. This type of test very Easy and After 30 minutes you will known your Skin Types, is it oily, dry, combination Skin!! and The Common Characteristics of Skin Types are Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Combines Skin, and Sensitive skin.
How to know your skin is Oily or dry? Simply understand that, what kind of skin you have by just Cleansing your Face with a Gentle cleansing Wash. and Look how your skin behaves after your cleansing. now Start that, Gently wash your face with a gentle cleansing wash, and then gently Dry your Skin. and after 30 minutes if your skin appears shiny throughout, understand that your skin is oily skin. if you feels it tight and flaky or scaly, understand that, your Skin is dry skin,
and if you see the shine only in your T-Zone in forehead, chin, and Top of Nose, probably your skin is combination skin, and if you feels your skin is hydrated and comfortable, and Don’t see oily signs, Probably your skin type is normal skin. and Sensitive Skin it’s may include with any Skin Types.. Source
How To know Your Skin Type Using Tissue
Easy way to know your skin Type using Tissue Paper, First you need to Clean your Face with a Gentle cleansing Wash. and then Look how your skin behaves after your cleansing. now Start that, Gently wash your face with a gentle cleansing wash, and then gently Dry your Skin. and don’t use cream or any other Beauty Product for 30 minutes. and after 30 minutes take a Facial Tissue paper and Normally wipe your Face,
if you see your Full Tissue come Like Oily then understand that your skin Type is Oily Skin. If your Tissue come Clean and you fells your skin is tight or flaky then understand that your skin is dry skin, and if you Look that your Tissues become somewhere oily and somewhere clean(Like forehead, Nose, and chin) then understand that your Skin is Combined skin, and If Your Tissue Become Clean and You Don’t Fells Tights or Flaky Skin, then understand that Your Skin is a Normal Skin..
how to Know Your Skin is oily or Dry without using a cleanser and How to Take care your Beauty Skin
- Oily skin. This Type of Skin All Time Produced The excess oil which Leave your Face Looking shiny or greasy, Typically it’s a result of overproduction of sebum, Which may cause appears more acne, black forehand, blemishes and pimples.
- How to Take care your Oily skin? However, you need to control your skin oil Production and sebum, by using a Good Quality Oil control Cleansing Gel. Like Declare Purifying Cleansing gel for oil control and dehydrate your Skin. Also You need To use a Matifying Toner and Cream To avoiding the Acne, Wrinkles and Aging signs appears on your Skin..
2. Dry skin, usually dry skins dull and may become rough, scaly or flaky and tight. and Most of the time it’s become itchy or irritated and appears Wrinkles, Radicals, or aging Signs.
How to care your Dry Skin? most Effective way to care your Dry skin is Everyday using a Good Skin Cleanser, Which Developed for Dry Skin with Dermatologist Recommendation. Like Declare Soft cleansing Milk. Also You need to using Good moistuariser cream and best anti Wrinkle serum.
3. Normal Skin. It’s Balanced Skin Type Non Greasy, Non Dry and None Acne Prone and Don’t Fells Flakiness, Tight or Sebum.
How to take care your normal skin? you need to continue with a Gentle skin cleanser and good moistuarizing cream for Balance and care your beauty Skin.
4. Combination skin it’s Look dry as well as oily, with the T-Zone (forehead, chin, and Top of Nose) commonly being oily, and the cheeks being either dry or normal.
Also Read: Best Effective Treatments For Anti Ageing