What is menstruation?
First of all, you need to know, what is Female menstruation? and what are the benefits/importance of menstruation in Female life. Menstruation is the blood that comes out of the uterus of an adult girl through her vagina that called Menstruation or the female period, However, these blood colors can be red, dark red, yellow, or brown. (First period and another periods are same)
Menstruation is an integral part of a woman’s life and is associated with many essentials. For example, a woman who can birth to a child or unable to do it’s dependent on menstruation. also, it’s god (allah) given a natural arrangement for women to keep her healthy and clean her uterus as a result that she can conceive a child. Trusted Source 1
When Come Your First period?
Usually when you are 11 to 13 years Girl you can Feel your First period Experience, But Some Girls Experiences There First period When they are 9 to 16 years girls, Because Naturally coming to the First menstruation Defend to your weight and health condition Record, Every girl’s body has its own schedule. There’re Listed some clues that help You to know when Become your first period,
- Most common sign of first menstruation is Developing your Breast, after 2 years of your Breast Developing may come your first Menstruation
- Puberty is the main alarm to your First period
- Growth hair on the Sensitive Skin After Breast Developing
- vaginal discharge fluid (a type of mucus) that a girl may see or feel in her underwear. This discharge usually starts about 6 months to one year before coming a girl’s first menstrual,
What Causes to periods?
Female menstruation is caused by female hormones, hormones change in the body. Hormones are chemical messengers. The ovaries release female hormones estrogen and progesterone. These hormones cause the lining of the uterus to build up. The built-up lining is ready for a fertilized egg to attach and start developing. If there is no fertilized egg, the lining breaks down and bleeds. Then the same process happens all period coming time.
usually, this process takes about a month for the lining to build up, then break down. That is The most common cause of Menstruation Every month,
When start menstruation does it Incessantly or stops at a certain time?
When Start a girl Menstruation it’s Come Regularly once Every 4/5 weeks until her age is 45-50 years old, But at the first time around 2-3 years after her first period, menstruation does not come Regularly, Don’t Worry this is Normal things, you can talk about your period with your Parents, Big Sister or Friends also query him Experience at the same time, Trusted Source 2
How much Blood comes out on period?
Usually, girls Loses a few tablespoons of blood during their whole period. But it’s Look Like a Lot Of Blood and teen girls are worried when See their First period Blood come out, Don’t worry This Natural bleeding will not harm your body rather it’s good for your health. And Most girls are Experienced to change their pads or menstrual cup around 4‒6 times a day.
How many Days continues Menstruation?
Usually, Menstruation Duration is 3 days to maximum 7 days, in some cases it’s last 4 to 6 days as a woman’s habit. However, But sometimes some women bleed comes out more than 7 days which is considered as a disease. If you see your blood come out more than 7 days Contact with your Family Doctor,
How to care Your Self In the First Period?
Periods are a Normal part of Female Life, It’s god (allah) given a natural arrangement for females, and this is Not Required To change anyone’s Lifestyle, However, at the First time Female takes time to adjust with having periods, and sometimes periods Cause Discomforting, Cramps Don’t worry Care Your Self Following by This Steps,
- Choose Your Best Comfortable pads to deal with Period blood, There’re has 3 types of Periods dealer, cotton pads, Silicone tampons and menstrual cup, maybe first time you need to experiment a bit to find which one works best for you.
- If you Feel Cramps and Painful Care Your Self Following This
- Take a Heating pads To calm Your pain
- Take a Hot Shower or bath
- Take Over-the counter pain killer, Like Ibuprofen, Naproxen, acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Try To getting some Exercise Such as Yoga’s or Relaxing Techniques Trusted Source 3
Go Ahead Don’t Worry it’s Natural and God Given a Surprise for you, Care Your Self and Lead a Healthy Life